New PSP Script - Parrot Flower

>> Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hi Everyone! My new parrot flower psp script has been uploaded to all of my stores - click on one of my store blinkies in the sidebar to shop!!

The script will make a beautiful parrot flower for you. The parrot flower is only found in Thailand, and is very rare - I thought it would be a great addition to your tropical or summer kits and layouts. You will be able to choose the color or gradient for your flower. Please make sure you follow the instructions included in the zip file. All of my scripts are best run in silent mode - just click the script toggle button to run in silent mode.

The finished flower measures 1325x1863px at 300 dpi.

The script has been tested in PSP 9 through X2 and requires no plug-ins.

Here's the preview:

$5.50

As you can see, it also works very well with gradient colors :)


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP