New PSP Script - Valentine Doves

>> Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas!! I spent the day with family, and had a sumptious meal at my sister's house - man can she cook!!

I have a new Valentine's Day script uploaded to my stores.

This script will make you a beautiful set of doves with a heart to use in your Valentine's Day, Wedding, Anniversary, or other occasion layouts and/or kits. The script will pause to allow you to choose the colors for all portions of the script using the materials pallette and the Manual Color Correction tool. The script will also pause so you can select the color of your cutouts. The script ends in layers, so you can add anything you like. I've included four sets of words that can be used for different occasions. The finished measures 3600x2119px at 300 dpi. The script has been tested in Psp 9 through X2 and requires no plugins. Commercial use is OK.

Also available as a Psd Template in my personal store.

$4.00

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP