New PspScript - Wedding/Ball Gown

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hi Everyone!! Well, today I start my wedding series of PspScripts!! I have had many requests for these, and I'm starting it off with a beautiful wedding/ball gown.

This script will make you a beautiful wedding or ball gown to use in your layouts and kits. You can just remove the train part of the dress to use as a ball gown. The script will pause to allow you to choose the colors for all portions of the script using the materials palette and the Manual Color Correction tool. The script ends in layers. The script has been tested in Psp 9 through X3 and doesn't require any plug-ins. The finished gown measures 1135x1037px at 300 dpi. Commercial use is OK.

Also available as a Psd Template in my personal store.

$9.00

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP