About my Freebies

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi everyone. After much consideration and thinking and rethinking, I have decided to no longer offer CU samplers/freebies on my blog.

There have been so many people abusing my generosity, that I've come to the conclusion that it is doing me no good whatsoever to offer them any longer.

Instead of using the samplers at the size they were given in, people have been enlarging them to full size and selling them in kits - this is not what I intended - they were intended to be samples of my work that you could look at beforehand to see if the quality was up to your standards, before buying the script, and for taggers who would use them in the smaller size.

I feel bad for those of you who have been following my TOU and for always saying thank you for the samplers - it's really too bad that a few can spoil this for the rest of you :(

I hope you'll stick with me, and purchase my scripts, even without the free sampler :)

Hugs,
Joanne

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP